Call now : +44 (0)7876 033734
 

Ruskin Pottery

Ruskin Pottery was founded in 1898 by Edward Richard Taylor and William Howson Taylor in West Smethwick near Birmingham, U.K. ruskin pottery by p atterbury and j henson The pottery started life as The Birmingham Tile and Pottery Works but the name change came in honour of John Ruskin and the Taylors shared vision of hand crafted quality.
William Howson Taylor developed secret glaze recipes for his pottery that he took to the grave The Ruskin Pottery aim was "good potting, beauty of form and rich or tender colourations." The pottery closed in 1933 and Today is highly rated by collectors worldwide.